Sunday, December 2, 2007

Free Write Post

I decided I would write about my Thanksgiving break for my blog this week. My family's Thanksgiving was slightly different this year from our traditional thanksgivings we have had in the past. My dad moved to France this summer for work and cannot come back to the states for several months to establish a permanent French work visa. I also have brother living in Mississippi who could not make it either. My mom was also flying out to France the day after Thanksgiving because the flights were so cheap. Therefore, by the end of the holiday, we only had two members of our five at home. This was a little bit different from our traditional holidays; however, our family is simply going through a difficult moving phase this year and Im sure everything will be fine for Christmas and Thanksgivng next year.

No comments: